Nothing great happens when you hold back!
You can't steer a bicycle that's leaning against a wall! Sam Shoemaker
Dale White NCRC, NCIP
Dale White is the Founder, President & CEO of Reentry Solutions Network, a National 2020 Membership Organization focused on developing and building a National Network of Reentry Best Practice Providers and Resources, Reentry Coaches, Navigators & Mentors (With a focus on Peers with Justice Involvement) while simultaneously preparing individuals for reentry from Day 1 and creating pathways to meaningful community opportunities.
In 2013 Dale founded The Living Harvest, a NPO and grew it into a 26 bed residential reentry program in 2019 that focuses on individuals with substance use disorders and operates three Thrift Stores as Social Enterprises in Tallahassee, Florida.
Dale is the Reentry Program Director for Good News Outreach/Mercy House, a residential reentry program for individuals with Substance Use Disorders that works with corrections and the courts pre & post release and as an alternative to incarceration.
Dale is a Certified Reentry Professional, Reentry Peer Navigator, Nationally Certified Recovery Coach, Nationally Certified Case Worker and Nationally Certified Intervention Professional.
Dale is a Florida State Representative for Celebrate Recovery Inside and serves on numerous boards including the Community Advisory Board for IJRD@FSU (Institute for Justice Research and Development) and an Executive Level Committee Board Member for the Florida Department of Corrections on Adult Reentry and Workforce Development.
Dale has also served in the following capacities:
· National Reentry Resource Center , US Dept. of Justice, Wash D.C. Reentry Advisor 2018-2019
· First Step Circuit 2 Florida, Founding Board Member 2018-2019
· White House Convening on Criminal Justice Reform November 2016
· Executive Session for Community Corrections , Natl Inst of Justice , Harvard Kennedy School 2016
· Just Leadership USA Leading with Conviction Fellow 2016
· Big Bend AFTER Reentry Coalition, Board Member 2014-2017
· Big Bend Homeless Coalition , Continuum of Care , Board Member 2015-2017
`In 2018 Dale was recognized for his leadership at the Florida Governor’s Mansion by First Lady Ann Scott
Dale specializes in Prison Reentry and those with addictions. Returning Citizens and those with lived experience in the criminal justice system have many barriers and challenges to overcome when they return to the community. Coaching them is Dale’s specialty as he has lived experience in the Florida prison system and is in long term recovery for substance misuse.
Areas of Expertise
- Addiction and Recovery Coaching for drugs and alcohol
- Peer Reentry Navigation Services
- Reentry Program Consulting & Development